Whipped Coffee Scrub
This scrub will whip your scaly skin into shape quick smart and leave you all moisturised and dewy.
It won’t do those dang dishes you’ve been ignoring.
Ingredients (the good stuff)
Coffee Grounds, Brown & White Sugars, Shea Butter, Fractionated Coconut Oil, White Kaolin Clay, Pumice Powder, Avocado Oil, Water, Cinnamon Bark Oil, Vanilla Extract & Love.
Directions (the don’t stuff it up stuff)
- Lock yourself in the bathroom and have 15 minutes of well-earned damn peace.
- Jump in the shower and wet your skin. Turn off the dang water and save that environment!
- Dig in! Scrub your whole body (avoiding the face) in circular motions and focus on those nasty crusty bits you always ignore (I’m looking at you elbows, knees and heels!).
- Leave on for a few minutes to let the clay do its thing and detoxify and the oils soak in.
- Once you resemble some form of muddy swamp creature, it’s time to wash off and reveal some seriously silky smooth and moisturised skin.
- You’re welcome!
The Just in Case Stuff
Always do a patch test before use, if irritation occurs discontinue use and get in touch, we can hook you up with a different scrub.
I will not be letting my stores of this deplete! This is now like children's Panadol, Bandaids, wine and chocolate, we must never be without! God speed Mummas!
So far I've only used Whip it Good and it's absolutely beautiful! I have dry, itchy skin at times and this has left my skin feeling so moisturised and soft - and that's after one use! Can't wait to see the long term results. Great product!
So I’ve just used Whip It and I bloody love it. I’ve used a lot and I mean a lot of body scrubs in my time and seriously Whip It is the best. My skin feels and looks so good after one use! Can’t wait to use it more. You’ve done a great job!
Thank you for creating the must gorgeous scrub ever! I just tried the whipped coffee and I feel like I've had an Espresso Martini and Day Spa in my shower! The smell is divine and my skin is so soft and the moisture unreal. Most scrubs seem to leave my skin dry but not this one.