Whip it Good
Whipped Coffee Scrub
This scrub will whip your scaly skin into shape quick smart and leave you all moisturised and dewy.
It won’t do those dang dishes you’ve been ignoring.
Ingredients (the good stuff)
Coffee Grounds, Brown & White Sugars, Shea Butter, Fractionated Coconut Oil, White Kaolin Clay, Pumice Powder, Avocado Oil, Water, Cinnamon Bark Oil, Vanilla Extract & Love.
Directions (the don’t stuff it up stuff)
- Lock yourself in the bathroom and have 15 minutes of well-earned damn peace.
- Jump in the shower and wet your skin. Turn off the dang water and save that environment!
- Dig in! Scrub your whole body (avoiding the face) in circular motions and focus on those nasty crusty bits you always ignore (I’m looking at you elbows, knees and heels!).
- Leave on for a few minutes to let the clay do its thing and detoxify and the oils soak in.
- Once you resemble some form of muddy swamp creature, it’s time to wash off and reveal some seriously silky smooth and moisturised skin.
- You’re welcome!
The Just in Case Stuff
Always do a patch test before use, if irritation occurs discontinue use and get in touch, we can hook you up with a different scrub.