Matcha, Green Tea & Peppermint Sugar Scrub
This scrub will make you smoother than my baby’s bottom and wake you up like a teething child at 3am.
It won’t clean out your crisper draw of all the good intentions you had with those vegetables…
Ingredients (the good stuff)
White Sugar, Cold-Pressed Sweet Almond Oil, Chinese Green Tea, Matcha Powder, Peppermint Oil & Love.
Directions (the don’t stuff it up stuff)
- Sneak into the bathroom and lock the door, don’t tell anyone where you’re going, you want that 15 minutes of well-earned peace!
- Jump in the shower and wet your skin. Then turn off the dang water and save that environment!
- Dig In! Scrub a dub dub! Gently scrub in circular motions all over your body (avoiding that precious face of yours). Focus on those nasty crusty bits you always ignore (I’m looking at you elbows, knees and heels, and don’t forget that half-baked fake tan!).
- Everybody, yeah, wash your body, yeah, everybody, wash your body right…
- New skin, who this? You’re bloody welcome! (PS. bet you’ve got The Backstreet Boys stuck in your head now).
The Just in Case Stuff
Always do a patch test before use, if irritation occurs discontinue use and get in touch, we can hook you up with a different scrub.
Smells so good and your skin feels amazing after use